About company - towards mega trends
Autonomous Connected Electric Shared
Verolt Engineering Ltd is a UK based automotive technology company focused on technology areas like AUTOSAR, ISO 26262 and HMI.
Verolt recognises the automotive industry shift towards mega trends – ACES (Autonomous|Connected|Electric|Shared) and are committed to provide high quality, reliable and innovative SW solutions in these / relevant technologies to our customers in Europe.
With nearly 200 man years of automotive industry experience and more than 100 man years of Embedded experience, we provide efficient, safe and secured SW solutions in the area of Body Electronics, ADAS and Infotainment domains.
As Automotive SW is becoming more and more complex; we at Verolt understand the importance of Safety aspects. Recognizing this fact, Verolt is actively involved in Functional Safety compliant design / analysis as per ISO 26262.
Verolt intends the development of technology expertise in Cyber security and E-mobility.
Working with us
- Extensive experience of working with automotive OEMs and Tier-1s
- Focused on Niche Automotive Businesses
- Deep Domain Expertise in chosen areas of the Automotive Industry
- Backend delivery system powered by state-of-the-art tool chains
- Lean organization structure for flexible & fast service delivery to customers
We specialize in author’s projects which represent your individuality. Our award-winning designers know how to create a perfect space for your. We stand for durable materials, qualitative work and innovative technologies. Enjoy our unique architectural solution and design projects! Archivolt.
OUR CLIENTS & PARTNERS
To enable the transforming Automotive Economy, with a special focus on ACES – Autonomous, Connected, Electric, Shared
Come work with us
News & events
- Problem statement: The customer, a passenger vehicle OEM had an infotainment product and reported multiple issues regarding the extremely low performance of all UI panels
- Analysis: After a detailed analysis of the HMI application it was found that the issue with the GPU on its image rendering performance
- Solution provided: A new image container format was implemented and the algorithm to decode was added on the GPU. The HMI toolchain was also upgraded with a custom image encoder tool
- Result: The UI performance increased to form an earlier 4 secs, loading time to the improved loading time of 300 msec!